You guys need a tripod to get ALL of the family :) Have a wonderful holiday!
Thanks, Jim for putting all of those pics up. For the record, I am all for alliteration, but firmly against misspelling for "cuteness" :-)
How cute - I think my favorite is the second one of Micah. He looks like a little brawler. No one better mess with Momma while he's around!
Those are all too cute! And I agree with Linda, the 2nd one of Micah is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys need a tripod to get ALL of the family :) Have a wonderful holiday!
Thanks, Jim for putting all of those pics up. For the record, I am all for alliteration, but firmly against misspelling for "cuteness" :-)
How cute - I think my favorite is the second one of Micah. He looks like a little brawler. No one better mess with Momma while he's around!
Those are all too cute! And I agree with Linda, the 2nd one of Micah is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment