Hi all. I wanted to quickly apologize for the lack of posts lately. We have once again entered a season of intense travel with my job. I've been in Roanoke, VA for the entire month. Last month it was every other week. The great thing is that Amber and the kids are able to be with me up here. They do school at the hotel each morning, and spend the day either in or out. We've been able to see some great places and do have pictures that we want to post, we just haven't gotten there yet. Hopefully we'll get them up soon.
So, thank you for your patience! God's taking care of us up here, and hopefully we'll post updates soon!
1 comment:
I glanced to my right in church yesterday and had to do a double-take, because there you were! I was sad that I never made it to say hello, but I'm glad that your travels were able to include us :)
Post a Comment