Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Park


A couple weeks ago, I was inspired by my sister-in-law's post about going to the park, so I decided to take my kids to do the same.  I packed up a picnic lunch, we headed to the park for the morning.  The kids had a great time playing (the first shot is how I saw Ethan for a good chunk of the morning :-).


After playing for a while, we stopped and enjoyed some lunch.

When lunch was over, the kids played for a bit longer, and then we headed home (Micah and Verity both fell asleep in the car on the way).  It was a really nice day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love these summer outings! They are way less than they used to be but we still cherish a day at the park! I love that you embraced the idea and enjoyed it so much! :)

Michelle said...

Oh yay! Glad you guys had a great time! Though your park adventure looks warmer than ours was. :)
Love that shot of Ethan running around, I have very similar shots of my boys, too.