Sunday, April 3, 2011

Moments of Bleshing

Motherhood is filled with millions of tiny moments, some difficult, some precious.  It's nice to have a blog to jot down a few of those moments so I don't forget.  Here are a few recent "Micah-moments."

-This morning Micah sneezed, but I didn't hear it.  So he said, "Blesh me!"

-Yesterday at Micah's baseball game, which we had to leave early (post coming soon on that one), Jim joined us part way into the game.  Micah was excited to see his daddy.  As he was talking to Jim, he said, "This is my friend, Mommy."  I'm glad that I'm Micah's friend  but it was kind of funny to be introduced to your husband by your son ;-)

-Micah has been working through a preschool workbook.  He's been excited to show Daddy his work at dinnertime.  The other night, he was telling Jim about the pages he did that day and he could recall how many of each object were on the page (i.e. there were 4 butterflies, 10 bumble bees, etc.).   It was a new insight into his brain.  It wasn't like we spent a lot of time going over how many items were on the page.  He just circled the number and we went onto the next item.  Just interesting.

No comments: