Dad and Debbie were able to come down south at the end of September and spend an extended weekend with us. We loved having them here! While they were here, we went to a nearby apple farm to pick some apples. The kids had fun sitting on the tractor out front before we went to pick the apples.
After apple picking, we went out to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, El Molcajete. Yum! Glad that they had enough gluten-free options to choose from so everyone could enjoy their meal. Then it was off to the Spartanburg Greek Festival! I've dragged Jim to a few of these before, but Dad (and I believe Debbie) had never been to one. In case you've never been to one, it's just a chance to eat Greek food, buy crafts, learn more about Greek culture and faith, and watch Greek dancing!
We only stayed for a little while (I think we were all tired and ready to go home), but I was still glad we got to go. I was also thankful that I was able to print out free coupons online so it didn't cost too much to go.
We had a great visit with Dad and Debbie and got to see their pictures from their trip to Alaska. I had to include one since it was so beautiful there:
So thanks, Dad and Debbie, for coming to visit! We had a wonderful time with you!










No comments:
Post a Comment