Sunday, August 5, 2012

The First Decade

On July 13th, Amber and I celebrated our 10-year anniversary.  Sometimes, when we think about all the things God has brought us through, it seems like we've been together a long time.  Other times, when we think about the years to come, it seems like it's been really short.  Either way, I'm glad we've been together through it all.  I love her.  She is a great helpmate.  We have a blast together!  Here are some July-ish highlights from our 10 years together:

2002
The Wedding Day!


2003
Seth & Jennifer Parsons' Wedding


2004
At Penn State with Ethan


2005
Vacationing with Family at Big Bear, CA


2006
Kristina's Wedding


2007
Mystic Seaport, CT


2008
 Celebrating the 4th in the backyard


2009
 National Museum of the Air Force, Dayton, OH


2010
 Family Vacation in Disney World!


 2011
Geno's in Philly


2012
Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A

1 comment:

Kate Oberholtzer said...

SUCH a fun blog post, you guys! You've covered more than most in your first 10 years as a family! (kids, houses owned, moves, etc...) Loved seeing a depiction of your journey.