Friday, March 8, 2013

Verity is the Spice of Life

If you have recently been down the "pink" aisle of a toy store, you may have noticed that there are Legos for girls.  And yes, they are pink.  Instead of action figures, the Lego girls are friends who have animals and cute boutique shops.  And no, I'm not making this up ;-)!

Micah and Verity were playing with their Legos tonight: Verity with her cute, girly Lego set and Micah with his robber on a police motorcycle ;-). Their conversations were so funny, I had to write some of them down! Here is a sampling:

M: What's that?
V: Oh, it's my cafe.
M: Never heard of a cafe before!

Later...
M: I perceive that the hot lava is coming closer!  We should get away from the cafe!!!

They keep playing, and then, all of the sudden, Verity gasps...

V: Oh, Micah!  I forgot to decorate her!
M: Decorate her? (with a quizzical expression)
V: Micah, this is what I mean (and she proceeds to put a bow in the Lego girl's hair)

Girls definitely add some spice when it comes to playing with Legos!

1 comment:

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

Love it and the Tinkerbell jammies. Hope you found pants to match!