Friday, March 7, 2014

Making memories with my little ones

I feel like I start every post by apologizing for how long it's been since my last post.  But right now, I just want to post a few things so I don't forget.  I had a wonderful evening tonight with my sweet daughter and happy baby.  Jim, Ethan, and Micah are camping this weekend.  Hopefully we'll get pictures of that soon, but for now, I just wanted to remember:

having a fun tea party with this lovely girl,


 how she tried to explain the plot of a Barbie movie to me,


that we were girlie and got dressed up for our special dinner,


how much fun we had sipping tea and eating cucumber sandwiches and cranberry scones,


and how Josiah was there coughing, but happy the entire way.


These are the everyday treasures that I so often miss in the business of trying to make it through the day.  These precious blessings.  And while they leave me exhausted at the end of the day, they are worth it!  Love these little ones!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So glad you posted this one, because these are my favorite kinds of posts!
And both Verity and Josiah are getting so big!