Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Walking the Plank
(This picture has nothing to do with what I am about to post, except that it's of Verity. It's just a fun picture of her so I thought I'd include it. :-)
Tonight Verity asked me when she could walk the plank thing. I was a bit confused and assumed it had something to do with Jake and the Neverland Pirates. "What do you mean "the walk the plank thing?" I asked. "You know that walk the plank thing that goes over the pool." "Oh, you mean a diving board! I can see what you mean." Never thought of it that way, but it makes sense ;-)
The other funny thing Verity said was the other day when she was talking about her knee scrape. Even though she's my girl, she keeps up with the boys with injuries and bruises, as evidenced by her polka-dotted shins and monster-sized knee band-aids. She noticed that her knee scrape was almost healed, and she said to me, "Mom, I like that my boo boo is pink and purple now because pink is my FAVORITE color, and purple is my second favorite color!" Yeah, never had the boys get excited when their scrapes turned pink. :-) Yet another reason why I love our little splash of pink in a house full of boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment