Yesterday, Micah turned five months old! I know that every mom says this, but he is growing up so fast. He can now roll over, prop himself up with his arms, grab for toys, and he is starting to scoot. He has been eating baby food for the past couple of weeks, so it has been interesting to watch his reactions to the different tastes. He usually scrunches up his nose on the first taste (even for the good stuff like bananas), but then he's ready for more. Here are a couple of pictures that I took of him yesterday. He is such a sweetie!
2 comments:
Amber he is so darn cute! He looks alot like Ethan, yet has his own little look, too. I am with you on I cannot believe he is 5 months either!
Five Months! I can't believe he is that old already. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment