
Today it snowed enough to lay down a little covering so tonight after dinner, Jim and Ethan went sledding in our "backyard." Ethan had a blast flying down the hill in our little purple saucer. Jim went down the hill as well, which was a good idea until Ethan decided to try to "catch" him and Jim had to bail out. I came out after I put Micah down for a nap, and I went down a few times myself (the last time I went sledding was when I was a teenager!). I was a little nervous, but it went fine (I did need a little help getting up though).

After it was all over (and we were all covered in snow), we made snow angels. Here is the one Ethan did in front of our house. We were so thankful to have this time to spend together!
2 comments:
This is great! Amber. How fun to be able to enjoy the fluffy stuff as a family! We didn't get that opportunity last night but we always love those kinds snow days!
What fun! My boys are jealous that you have snow at your house and can play whenever you want. Josh and I aren't too jealous, though. :)
Post a Comment