Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

I'm finally getting around to posting Halloween.
Here are my cute little farmers:
Here a couple pics of Micah:


And here he is with Daddy (Micah is making a cow noise):



Here is farmer Ethan:


On Halloween, the Lord blessed us with free dinner from Chick-Fil-A. We're not really sure why there was a free meal in the community, but we enjoyed it nonetheless (it was kind of nice to have a night off from cooking). So we ate our sandwiches and then went trick-or-treating. The community was very good for the occasion- the houses were close enough together to allow us to walk at a good pace, and it's also a very safe community. Ethan had a blast (what kid wouldn't enjoy getting candy), and Micah did really well for having to stay in the stroller for two hours.


The weather was perfect- chilly, but not bitterly cold. And, according to Jim, it was a successful evening because at the end of the night we ended up with more candy than we started with (we put a bowl of candy out front for trick-or-treaters). We returned home about 8:00, tired, but happy.

5 comments:

kreationsbykristina said...

The boys look so cute! I am glad you all had a great time, and free dinner, wu-hoo!!!

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

The look so cute in their outfits.

Anonymous said...

very cute. and I love the cow prop! :)souynds like fun - now who is going to eat all the candy? hmmm. You'll have to let us know how long the stash lasts!

Mama Duff said...

The boys are adorable, I can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving !

Becky said...

Too cute! Great costumes :) I'm glad everyone had fun!