I had to add these pictures of Verity in the cute little Easter dress that my parents bought for her. In the second picture she is wearing the beautiful bonnet and sweater that Jim's grandmom made her. She looks like a baby doll in it. I love it!
Everyone said that it would be fun to dress up a little girl. I didn't think much of it, but I have to admit I have been thouroughly enjoying it. Now I know where the phrase "pretty in pink" comes from- they must have been talking about baby girls.
She is so adorable! I am sorry to be late in the congratulations to you! I am very excited for you and I love her name :) Thanks for sending the announcement to us...our Verity smiled really big when we read it to her...Love ya...Shannon E.
She is just gorgeous Amber! Happy Easter Kolmuses. I don't think I'll make it to the worship conference and I'm sad that I'll miss an opportunity to visit with you. I hope you're enjoying SC! Love, Linda & Xavier
She is so stinking cute! I just want to eat her up!!! I am itchin' to get down there! I can't wait for mom and I to come down, of course we need to figure out a date first! Love you guys! Hope you have a blast on your journey to the wedding! Can't wiat to see more pics!
Amber - she DOES look like a little doll :) And oh how precious that bonnet and coat are! What a wonderful gift! So cute in her Easter dress too. I like getting Katelyn dressed up still. It's fun to make boys look handsome but it's special to dress up little girls AND make their hair look pretty with bows and barretts... keep enjoying it! lv ya ~ Julie
6 comments:
She is so adorable! I am sorry to be late in the congratulations to you! I am very excited for you and I love her name :) Thanks for sending the announcement to us...our Verity smiled really big when we read it to her...Love ya...Shannon E.
She is so cute and getting so big! The grandkids are growing up too fast!
glad you're having fun with your baby girl :)
She is just gorgeous Amber! Happy Easter Kolmuses. I don't think I'll make it to the worship conference and I'm sad that I'll miss an opportunity to visit with you. I hope you're enjoying SC!
Love,
Linda & Xavier
She is so stinking cute! I just want to eat her up!!! I am itchin' to get down there! I can't wait for mom and I to come down, of course we need to figure out a date first! Love you guys! Hope you have a blast on your journey to the wedding! Can't wiat to see more pics!
Amber - she DOES look like a little doll :) And oh how precious that bonnet and coat are! What a wonderful gift! So cute in her Easter dress too. I like getting Katelyn dressed up still. It's fun to make boys look handsome but it's special to dress up little girls AND make their hair look pretty with bows and barretts... keep enjoying it! lv ya ~ Julie
Post a Comment