
Last weekend, Jim's brother, Ryan, and his wife, Chris, came down for a visit. Ryan and Chris, by the grace of God, are expecting TWINS!!! Yea! We were so excited to see them and spend a couple of days with them.
For the 4th, we went to see the Greenville Symphony play at Heritage Park. The boys literally ran in circles around us for two straight hours (in the photo above you can see the blur of Ethan on the right and the blur of Micah in the center)! They had a great time. On the left is a fun brotherly moment (unfortunately, only Verity's legs made it in the shot).And here are a couple of pics from the weekend:


Thanks Ryan and Chris for coming down to visit. Can't wait to meet the little ones!!!
(Side Note: When Ryan and Chris got here, I was trying to get Micah to say their names. When I said, "Can you say Uncle Ryan?" and Micah growled. It took me a second before I realized he thought I said "Uncle Lion." Too funny!)
1 comment:
Great photos! Chris looks great and Uncle Ryan looks like he's ready for his own babies!!
Post a Comment