So, today is our anniversary. Seven years. God has been good in all of them. I was recently (but not too recently ;-) writing my card to Amber, and it’s amazing how sanctifying marriage is. God really does use it to mold us more into the likeness of Christ. Amber and I aren’t the same people we were seven years ago, and that’s a good thing! God has used Amber in my life to repeatedly reveal my sin, encourage me, and point me to the cross. I couldn’t ask for a better helpmate than Amber.
“Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12
6 comments:
Thanks for honoring me, Jim. You're the best! I love you.
Hope you both had a great and relaxing anniversary!
Congratulations! Where did those 7 years go?! Your comments made me very teary-eyed, Jim, and I am blessed that you are a part of our family.
How sweet, Jim!
To echo Jenny, I cannot believe it has been 7 years, either! Congratulations!
Yeah! I saw your anniversary written on my calendar and wanted to pop in to check for a post. Congratulations Jim & Amber! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary guys! We love you and thanks for a great visit!
Love, Ryan and Chris
Post a Comment