Thursday, April 26, 2012

Noisy Rabbit

I joined a produce co-op last month, called Noisy Rabbit (the name has something to do with the founders' last names).  It has been great!  For $15 a week, I get all sorts of produce... much more than I could get in the grocery store, especially with 3 kids in tow.  It has been fun to try some vegetables we've never tried before (although I'm definitely more excited about this than the kids ;-).  Here is a picture of my first week of produce:



Hopefully it will help us to eat more healthy and be more adventurous in our meals!  So far we've had some winners and some losers, but we'll keep trying recipes until we find ones that we like!

A funny side note, I've gotten kale a couple times in my basket.  I've tried several different recipes so far, but guess which way Ethan likes the kale the best?  Raw.  No dip.  Nothing on it.  Just raw.  Who could have guessed it?

No comments: