Sunday, November 18, 2012

She's A Wonderful Wife

I am married to a wonderful woman.  I am so thankful for her patience, care, and intentionality with our family.  So, here I am, again, in New York.  I had to desert my family on vacation and head north to help the team finish out a milestone due at the end of the month. 


And Amber's been great.  It's obviously not easy for her, but God has made her into a woman who chases His heart.  She has been supportive of me through it all while knowing the next few days will be much harder for her...moving the family around Maryland & Pennsylvania, packing & unpacking, going to unfamiliar locations, etc.  She is an incredible helpmate, and I am so thankful to God for blessing me with this amazing woman!!!

I love you Sweetie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Jim, for honoring me. It has not been easy to deal with the work craziness, but God has granted much grace! Love you!