No, we aren't expecting a new little one. But yes, we have a baby Jack-Jack on our hands. There's a hilarious short at the end of The Incredibles where Baby Jack-Jack, who seems like a normal baby, suddenly manifests his superpowers and disappears all over the house when the babysitter is watching him.
That's what life sometimes feels like with Josiah right now :-)! One second, he's right there playing nicely with a toy. You look away for two seconds, and he's on the other side of the house, usually into something he's not supposed to be into.
Where's Josiah?
Oh no! He's in the bathroom playing with the plunger!
Where's Josiah?
Oh no! He's eating dog food!
Where's Josiah?
He's upstairs in his bedroom behind the curtain.
Where's Josiah?
Yup... in the dog crate. For the second time in two days. The first time I gently pulled him out and told him, "No." The second time I did what any self-respecting mom would do... I took a picture before I got him out of there ;-).
This little Jack-Jack is hard to keep up with, but he is so sweet, too! Love this boy!

2 comments:
I see a blackmail picture for the record!!!!
Oh what we would do without little boys!
Post a Comment