Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Things that make you laugh :-)

Being a mom can be exhausting, but it is so worth it!  God knows that I need a laugh sometimes, though, and usually it comes through the mouths of my sweet, funny children  (usually from Micah :-).  Here are few for you to enjoy!

Micah looks like he's shopping
for his next Viking adventure!
Micah: Mommy, I love you more than a porcupine!
Me: Thanks, Micah!

Micah: I'm happier than a potato chip!

Me:  (Talking through a social studies quiz) Number 4 is false because...?
Ethan:  ....he's not in the legislative branch.
Me: What branch is the president in?
Ethan: The Ehh... Ehh... Exotic Branch?

We were playing a game the other day, and Verity made a good move.  Micah goes, "That's my girl!"  So sweet :-).

Micah:  I'm FULL!  My bellybutton is SO big! (a few seconds pause)  Can I have a treat? (complete with sweet, goofy smile)

Josiah can't say please yet, but when I say, "Say please," he opens his mouth in a wide smile and goes "Aaaah" or "Daaah." When he really wants something though, he says something that sounds like "Yo-Si-Yah" which sounds like his name!  So funny!

I just asked Micah to get a couple more napkins for the table since our stack was getting low.  A minute later he came back to the table with 2 napkins. Just 2.  I think I should have reworded my request.

There's a really funny scene in "The Incredibles" when Frozone is trying to find his super-suit.  The line is, "But the public is in danger!"  However, when Micah says the line he says, "The REPUBLICANS are in danger!"  ....He's probably right ;-).

No comments: