Friday, June 20, 2008

Army of Two... Soon to Be Three

Here are my two cuties in their fatigues. I love my little guys! Also, as you may have guessed from the title, Jim and I are expecting another little one. I don't know my exact due date, but it is sometime around February 10th. Pretty crazy! We are excited though. We'll see if we follow the trend and have another boy (there are no girls yet on the Kolmus side and only 2 of 8 grandkids on the Lyche side are girls). Either way, we know that the Lord knows, and we trust in His perfect plan and perfect timing for all of this.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

SO EXCITING!! You're right--our Good God is always working things together in His perfect timing! What a blessing--another Kolmus baby! Hope you're enjoying your summer! xoxo

Becky said...

Yikes! Congratulations :) Hopefully you can rest a bit before the 3rd steps into the picture!

Alex loved the pic....he kept pointing to the motorcycle and saying "drive it!"

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

They are so precious in those fatigues. They look like they are doing well in the new house. Grandkids are great--yes, we have a Great God!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! God certainly is blessing the Kolmus family with many surprises and changes this year :) I'll be praying that your pregnancy goes well...and even that you might be surprised with a little girl :)

Linda said...

What fun news! Xavier just walked by and I said, "Guess what! Mrs. Kolmus is going to have another baby." He replied, "Yea!!!" as he was running past. I guess he shares my enthusiasm :-) praying for you - Linda

Anonymous said...

AAHHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys! :) I too just told the kids and Katelyn said, "yeah, now they are gonna have TWO babies!" (Because to her Micah will always be a baby :) We're praying for you! Maybe you should have kept my maternity clothes! :)

Michelle said...

We are so excited and happy that the family keeps growing! And babies are a fun and way cute way to do it! Congrats to you guys and I am keeping my fingers crossed for a girl, for you guys and us! The family sure could use more of them! :)