I saw this tag game on Marie's blog, so I thought I'd see what came up. The rules were, "Go to your 5th folder of photos and take the 5th picture and post it."
This picture was taken in the Fall of 2000. Amber and I were with our friends Chad and Kate and 110,000 others at a PSU/Iowa game. I had already graduated, but Amber was still in school there. I was never a big fan of sitting in the student section. You had to stand for the entire game (there were seats there, but everyone stood on them). Being in the atmosphere there was still pretty neat.
I can remember when I was in Air Force ROTC starting each game day by running from the bottom of the stadium to the top of the seats by the scoreboard. And they thought it was fun! Hocking hot chocolate up there in 20 mph winds at 35 degrees in the rain wasn't much fun either! Ah, the memories!
1 comment:
How FUN! I remember TAKING that picture!!! :)
We miss living alongside you guys, like we had the opportunity to do at PSU. But these memories are great, and we continue to love the ones that we make now!
Post a Comment