Thursday, December 18, 2008

When she was ready to come, she came!

So my sister-in-law, Michelle, was expecting, and went a couple of days past her due date. Then, when her daughter was ready to come, she came! Here are the details below (I borrowed the picture and stats from her blog):

Name: Savannah Camille Lyche

Weight: 9lbs 3oz

Length: 20 1/2 inches

Birthdate: Dec. 15, 2008

Time: About 3:20 am

Place: Devonshire offramp, off the 405 freeway, in passenger side of Dodge Intrepid (family car)

Delivered by: Almost by her Daddy, but instead by a L.A. County Firefighter


So we are still waiting for the full story, but it obviously did not go as planned! However, mom and baby are healthy and are back home, so that's what's most important in the end. Congrats to Josh and Michelle and their newest bundle of joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! what an adventure... I wonder if the firefighter has any kids of his own and what he thought in the moment of delivery n all the details that involves! wow.
Baby looks great and wide eyed! :)

I will say I was nervous seeing the title... I thought OH MY!!! is amber ok?!

Unknown said...

Yeah... I was realizing after I posted that the title could also refer to me. I guess that it will just make people have to read the blog!