Friday, December 19, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

Because we are going up to PA to visit family for Christmas, we opened presents early this year. One of the presents that Jim and I got Ethan was a Crayola digital camera (the pixels aren't high, but it's good enough for Ethan and you can do fun little activities with the pics). I went to download the pictures from his camera for the first time this morning and there were 247 pictures! He's only had the camera for 4 days! Well, maybe we have a budding photographer on our hands, but regardless, he does like to take a lot of pictures... just like his daddy!


Here are a few of the 247:









A ceiling fan... of course!



Just the picture I always wanted- a picture of our diaper pail! :-)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's got some good artistic thoughts there - different perspectives/angles/blurs...! he could make some money! :) Sounds like lots of fun!

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

Awesome pictures.

Stephen's Family said...

I love the picture of the fan:) What a great gift. I hope you guys have a good time with family in PA over Christmas and maybe, Lord willing we will see you guys.

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures...I'll have to remember that gift for when Jacob and Maggie get older :)

Thanks so much for the Christmas letter - great job on the coloring Ethan! I was thinking about you guys last weekend as we were playing Hope Has Come - we miss you on the team Jim! I won't be there to see you guys next week, but I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and visit to PA :)

Love,
Keri