Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ethan Got Glasses!

A few months back we began noticing that Ethan's left eye was turning in when he tried to focus on objects that were close up. My two brothers and I all had the same problem when we were young, so we knew immediately what the problem was. Lazy eye. So, Ethan and I went in to the doctor, and sure enough, he needed glasses. So, on Thursday, we went over and picked them up. Here are the before and after shots. He looks sharp!



5 comments:

Corey said...

So cute Amber! So much like my Ethan!!:) Love seeing your family. Verity is so beautiful!

Becky said...

Great that you caught it early! Hope everything is going well :)

Julie said...

He does look sharp! Does he feel smarter? :) Please tell him he looks very handsome in his new glasses!

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

Oh, E=man, you look so grownup in your glasses. So should we call you Ethan Potter now?

kreationsbykristina said...

You look so handsome Ethan! I love mom's comment, it just craked me up!!!