Okay... so apparently I've lost track of time. I said on the video that Verity was 4 months old. She's not. It wasn't until a couple of hours later when I was talking to my mom on the phone that I realized my mistake. Oh well :-). So here is Verity at 4...no... 3 months old (I think ;-).
5 comments:
I never saw your baby pics but she does look like you, Amber (minus teeth). She's seems a very happy baby girl :) Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Oh Amber - thanks for sharing this! This was too precious! you've got a very cute baby girl! I can't believe it's been 3 months already!
HI Amber-
Thank you so much for your nice note. We miss you guys too! Your kids look great. Please tell them that we love them.
It has been interesting pregnancy so far! The twins are doing great but I have been a mess! hahahaha... Here is link to the ultrasound, if you are interested: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=81366&id=536616784&ref=share
Anyway, we would love to come down this summer but I think Ryan and Jim will have to make their schedules work! We love you guys!
Love, Chris
She is so gorgeous! When did Ethan get glasses? He sure is looking big!
Post a Comment