Tuesday, July 20, 2010

8 Years!

Now that all of the posts are caught up, I can finally mention that we had our 8th anniversary! Sometimes it seems like we’ve been married for a long time; sometimes it doesn’t. We’ve been able to do a lot and see a lot, experience positive and negative parts of life, and see God’s hand work in a multitude of ways in all those situations. It’s been fun! So, while I hope our next 8 years are trouble free, I know that God will give what Amber and I need to grow to be more like Jesus. We’re here to glorify Him in every situation He puts us in. He’s a good God we serve, and I’m glad I get to serve Him with Amber beside me. She is my partner, and I love her.

3 comments:

Kate Oberholtzer said...

Congratulations, you guys! I remember your wedding day so clearly...and am so glad you chose each other!

Hard to believe that, since then, you've moved 19 times, owned 27 houses, and had 14.39 kids! :)

Jim Kolmus said...

14.39 kids. Hmm. Interesting. I wonder how that works!

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

Congratulations! So sweet to see the comments on the blog.