I realized that I never posted a video of Verity walking. I absolutely love her little toddling walk! Here are two videos. The first one was taken three weeks ago and the second was taken a week ago. Enjoy!
Well-spotted, Kate. Yes... which is why the video ended when it did because I knew I would need to intervene. Verity actually has her OWN Cozy Coupe, but she prefers Micah's (what a surprise ;-).
4 comments:
Makes me miss you guys so much!
Love love LOVE the pigtails! And how she "cleaned up" her book in the second video. And her little "Buh bye!"
Question...did an altercation of Micah vs. Verity transpire after that first video over the car? :)
Well-spotted, Kate. Yes... which is why the video ended when it did because I knew I would need to intervene. Verity actually has her OWN Cozy Coupe, but she prefers Micah's (what a surprise ;-).
So cute! Wish we could be there for those moments too! Absolutely love the pigtails,...I can't believe how long her hair is getting too!
Post a Comment