Alright family and friends, I know it's been eons since I've been on top of the blog. Sorry. Especially to those who check it faithfully only to see the same old posts. I have just not figured out how to stay on top of it while doing school and everything else. Then when I get behind, it's hard to catch up when there is SO much to write about. I know- excuses ;-).
BUT... there is only one week of school left! So one of my early summer goals is to get caught up on the blog. Then, hopefully, I'll get to share the everyday funny stories, like yesterday when the boys were cooking dinner in the play kitchen (the PINK play kitchen no less), Micah with a big plastic sword in tow. When I asked Ethan what they were making, he told me, "Cuckoo sandwiches... because they look so crazy." :-) You know- the every day stuff of life that you don't want to forget.
So be sure to come back in a week or two, when summer begins and I'll have time to do all the things I've been behind on... right ;-).
1 comment:
Your faithful public will eagerly (yet understandingly!) await... ;)
Post a Comment