Thursday, May 26, 2011

The End of the School Year!

Today was officially the last day of school!  I'm not sure who's more excited- me or Ethan... actually, I think it's me ;-)  Don't get me wrong- it's been a GREAT school year.  It's just nice to take a break and have a change of pace. 




So here are the kids at the beginning of the school year and the end:

Ethan

Then and Now (not at lot of difference, but he does look a little older in the second one):

 
Micah

Then:


Now:


Mr. Personality :-).  This picture always makes me smile.
Especially when I look at his shirt, which is inside-out and backwards ;-)


Verity

Then:

Now (this one's the most drastic):



It's amazing what a year can do!  It has been a great year, and I'm so glad that I got to spend it with Jim and these three crazy kids.  I sure love them!

1 comment:

Kate Oberholtzer said...

Congratulations to ALL of you...WOO HOO! Let the summer begin... ;)