Wednesday, June 15, 2011

For the Birds

Okay, so this probably won't be interesting for most people, but I got a few videos of the birds who set up residence right out our front door.  They're kind of hard to see since I had to take them out of the skylights at our front door, but you can still see what's going on.

The first video was taken the first day we heard the birds chirping outside.



In this second video, I think I may have captured the birds' first flight.  Pretty cool!


Alright, if you only watch one video, you gotta watch this one!   There was a bird that kept flying into our back door over and over again one morning.  I didn't know how to help the poor bird (my kitchen door is not that clean that it should be confused), so I just grabbed my camera instead!  Funny stuff!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That last video of the bird flying into the door reminds me when I was a girl and lived in NV, we had birds that would do that all the time in our front living room window. With 5 lil' kids, I am very sure they were not clean windows, either. :)