I don't have a lot of time to blog this morning, but I wanted to post a new picture of Micah. This picture was taken this morning. He is four-weeks-old and is doing very well. We are enjoying him (though Jim and I could use a bit more sleep :-)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww..he looks so adorable! Hope you guys get some sleep soon!
Awww!!! He is so darn cute!!! I sooo wished I lived closer! I could come squish the lil' thing, and take Etnan for the day so you could get a nap. Is Ethan still napping?
4 comments:
Awww..he looks so adorable! Hope you guys get some sleep soon!
Awww!!! He is so darn cute!!! I sooo wished I lived closer! I could come squish the lil' thing, and take Etnan for the day so you could get a nap.
Is Ethan still napping?
I can't believe how many great pictures you get of Micah! Happy 4 weeks buddy!
Oh, Micah, you are getting so big! I wish I could be there to give you and Ethan a kiss.
Post a Comment