Below is a picture of Ethan singing "The Farmer in the Dell" to Micah. So cute! We praise God that Ethan is doing so well with the adjustment of having another little guy around!
P.S. For those of you who are wondering why Micah has socks on his hands, newborns tend to scratch up their face with their nails. Stores sell mitts to cover their hands for this reason, but usually the mitts are too big and fall off. So we use socks because they work better (even if they look a little silly).
3 comments:
He IS such a proud big brother! I love him telling me about Micah every time he sees me :) And I knew exactly what the socks were for - we even tried it to deter thumbsucking too. It worked with Katelyn but it didn't work for Caleb though - he sucked through the sock!
I didn't even notice the socks! I think the reason is 'cause Lucas spent his first few months with them on his hands 24-7. That boy was my worst at scratching his face!
So glad that Ethan is so smitten with his brother! What little sweeties they both are!
Ethan looks like he is very happy having a little brother. Keep this picture to show him when Micah gets older and becomes a 'pest'.
Post a Comment