

Last night, much to our surprise, it started to snow. Most of it melted so I didn't think that we were going to be able to enjoy it, but this morning it was still snowing- enough to lay down a thin layer. So Ethan, Micah, and I all went outside as soon as we could to enjoy the snow and make some snow balls. I showed Ethan how to make them (the snow was perfect for snowballs), and we threw a few. It didn't take long before Ethan's hands were cold so we went back inside. It was a lot of fun while it lasted!
3 comments:
I just had to laugh reading this one... cuz I was exact opposite... I made sure they were decked out in every piece of winter clothing before letting them out :) You simply enjoyed the snow! I think Keith would be tempted to let them just run out... makes me wonder how Jim would react. hmmm :) love you guys!
Ethan looks like he's really got the hang of snowball throwing!
First off, I love the fact that Ethan is still in his jams. So cute! And here I am thinking it is getting cold and we are in the 60's! HA! The boys are soo jealous, though! (And so am I, a little.)
Post a Comment