Here is a recent picture of Micah who is now 2 1/2 months old! He is growing up so fast. Pretty soon I'm going to have to retire some clothing. It is fun though to see him becoming more responsive. He laughed for the first time last week, which was so sweet, and he is starting to interact with Ethan more (most of the time he just stares at Ethan- no wonder with Ethan running around and being crazy-man).
Micah is starting to notice more things as well. In this picture, you can see him looking at his hand. He is beginning to realize that he can reach out and touch things in front of him. I'll sometimes put my hand above his face and he'll reach for my fingers. I know that that information is not all that thrilling, but to a mom, every little development is noticed and cherished.Below is a shot of Micah and his big bro. The picture is a little blurry, but it was such a fun shot that I had to include it.

4 comments:
Great pictures Amber. I love that one of the boys together! Very sweet.
I LOVE the little new things we get to see everyday that our little ones do. I love it when they realize they have hands and relate the sense of touch to them... so neat! Their first smile, their first laugh etc. God is kind to allow us to have the front row seat into their lives everyday.
I can't believe how much Micah has grown. It's makes me want to kiss his little face on the computer screen. I can't believe how much he looks like Jim's dad in the picture when he's looking at his hand. I miss Ethan's little face, too. Love you all
Awww! He is such a sweetie!!!! And he is getting so BIG! That last one of the two brothers is so cute.
Post a Comment