There is a song we sing during our family devotions called "Through the Precious Blood," and the chorus goes, "And grace upon grace flows down, flows down." Micah has been singing that song, well, at least the "and grace" part, which sounds like "an' gway." I have been trying to catch it on video, but usually he's off doing something else by the time I get my camera. I didn't really get him singing it on this video either, but the video was cute and made me laugh so I thought that I would post it.
There are lots of challenging times with little ones, but, praise God, there are also some really fun times as well! Hope that you enjoy the video!
2 comments:
Soooo cute! I think he was trying to sing the 'flows down, flows down' part, also. What a cutie!
Amber, this was so cute! I love when our kids sing worship songs... and what a blessing it is and how it can turn our day to hear them sing can't it? :)
Post a Comment