
Jim watched the boys last night so I could take some time to plan for the new school year for Ethan (Thank you, Sweetie, for giving me that time!). I came back after the boys were in bed so I didn't see them until this morning. When I went into Micah's room to get him up, his hair was cut! I was so surprised! It looks great, but it is a little sad, too, because he doesn't look like a baby anymore- he looks like a little boy!
4 comments:
High and tight. #3 on the sides; #5 on top. Bzzzz!
I was gonna say you gave him a BIG haircut but then read your comment, Jim - a #5??? I thought it looked more like a one :)! Did he sit good for you? Caleb still fears both clippers and scissors. But yes, they always look so much darn older when they have a real haircut... so sad!
He actually sat pretty well for a while. He liked the sound it made. Eventually he got tired of it and pushed it away each time. Overall, a success though. Ethan still hates getting his hair cut.
Awww! He does look so grown up! Haircuts do the same thing to my boys.
And Jim, sorry to say but the liking haircuts isn't much better at the age of 5 and 7 1/2, either. Tanner and Nathanael still put up a fight when the see me pull out the clippers. Amazingly enough, Lucas doesn't mind it one bit.
Post a Comment