Monday, March 30, 2009

Sweet Verity

I realized the other day that I had not taken a video of Verity yet for the blog, so I've been looking for an opportunity to do so. Today, she was having such a good time in her activity center that I decided to video our sweet Verity. She is now almost two months old... how time flies!

What a sweetie!

6 comments:

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

It's almost like being there but without the smell of a new baby and the texture of her skin.

Julie said...

How sweet, Amber! I can't believe how old she is already! Can't we freeze time for just a little bit??

kreationsbykristina said...

I can't believe she is already 2 months old!!! She is so stinkin' cute! I just want to squeeze her and give her lots of kisses! Thanks for the video of her!

Becky said...

Too cute! Isn't it funny how they react to things?

It was amazingly quiet in the background...hope it was a good thing :)

Rich and Melissa said...

Time sure does fly! It's unbelievable that she is almost two months old already. She is very cute :)

Michelle said...

So, so cute! Sure wish I could hold her and love on her!