Well, lately Verity wants to get in on the action... so while I'm getting my coffee ready, she scoots over to her brothers and lets them know that she wants some cereal, too. Ethan is very good about sharing with her, and she feels like she's big stuff.
Boy, does she have it made! There's no way I would have let Ethan have anything but Cheerios at her age, but it's a little harder to prevent it when the boys are eating one thing, and Verity knows that it's sweeter. Oh well. I've been a mom long enough to know that there are bigger battles to fight so I'm not going to worry too much about this one ;-) Hope you enjoyed the pictures of our little cereal mooch!




2 comments:
What great pictures of the cereal monsters! You're right-the third child eats much differently than the first.
Love this post. And I am right with you on the 3rd child thing. Or anymore after that. They survive it all, some how. :)
Post a Comment