Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hold the Ham, Please!

Last week, on the way home from a doctor's appointment, I stopped by McDonald's to grab a couple of hamburgers for the boys.  Ethan always asks for his with no pickles (he likes pickles, but he doesn't like that they're hot on his burger).  So while I was ordering he yells up to me, "Mom, I want a cheeseburger with no pickles...and no ham."  "Don't worry, buddy," I assured him. "I asked for 'no pickles,' and just so you know there's no ham on a hamburger."  Too funny!

2 comments:

kreationsbykristina said...

Too funny! It makes you think, why do they call them hamburgers, where did the name really come from? Still, too funny!!

Anonymous said...

I always used to take the pickle off my burger too...not because I didn't like them hot but because I didn't like them at all! Funny how the few times I forgot to take it off I didn't really notice the taste if I was distracted enough :) Hope you guys are enjoying a bit of snow down there too like we are up here - it's beautiful!