That evening, we celebrated her birthday with a presents, balloons, and cake. The boys had a good time playing with Verity's presents and with the balloons (first time that we've bought pink ones!).
Here she is cruising in the pink Cozy Coupe from my parents:
(Just a funny side note, Micah crashed his car into that stool after I stopped the video :-)
Happy Birthday, Dear Verity
While she enjoyed the cake...
... she did NOT like the frosting on her fingers!
Eventually, she did get a little messy, but I think she still preferred eating the cake off the fork :-)
Happy Birthday, Verity Ruth!











7 comments:
WOW...1 year already?! That's CRAZY -- and yet, it also seems like she has always been part of your family. Glad you finally got to get some pink in a birthday celebration!!!
That is too funny about the cake :) May it be another great year.
Hope you all are having a great week!
So stinkin' cute! I especially love seeing her two front teeth in that first pic! I still can't believe she is already one! Ahh!! The cake looks very cute! and I love all the pink! Congrats Verity! We hope you had a blast on your birthday! Wish we could have been there!
Happy Birthday, Verity! Looks like you had a great time. Can't believe she is one already--how the time flies! Pink is fun!
Happy 1st birthday, Verity!
To repeat what everyone else has said: I can't believe she is 1 already, either! And it's fun having all this pink stuff around the house, isn't it!
Lucas is the same way with stuff on his hands. He did a similar thing on his 1st birthday. Though, he did get messier than Verity did.
She is too cute! Thanks for sharing all the pics :)
Great Pics and Videos, thanks,
Papa
Post a Comment