We got some instructional baseball videos from Jim's dad from 1988, and Ethan goes, "1988! That's like millions of years ago! Mom, that's like before they had cars! ;-)
Too funny! One time a few years ago Kailey was talking to Josh and Jeremy's mom, Kathy. She was telling Kailey about when she was a teenager and driving a car. Kailey said to her "wait, I thought you had wagons?!". We laughed for days!!
5 comments:
You were 7 years old then! What does that make me?
oh how I'm laughing. that's great! He must have been thinking of 1888??
@Julie- That's what I'm thinking... or at least hoping!
Too funny!
One time a few years ago Kailey was talking to Josh and Jeremy's mom, Kathy. She was telling Kailey about when she was a teenager and driving a car. Kailey said to her "wait, I thought you had wagons?!". We laughed for days!!
Love it! Man does that make me feel old!
Post a Comment