Thursday, March 17, 2011

Verity's 2nd Birthday!

So... I'm running at least a month late on most of my posts.  Hopefully, my family and friends will give me some slack and forgive me for being behind!

Well our little Verity Ruth turned two on February 4th!  Thanks to a "pizza ticket" from my sister, we celebrated the occasion at Stevie B's.  The kids enjoyed the pizza...



...the sodas (here's Verity diggin' her Sprite)...


...and scoring some tickets for prizes. 

Then we went home for some cake and presents.  All except Micah.  No... we didn't forget him at the restaurant.  He just fell asleep on the way home.  And I mean he conked out.  You can see him sleeping on the armchair in the background (by the way, don't you just love our wrapping paper?   We really went all out this year... yeah, just add it to the list of things that I didn't get done in time!)


So, he wasn't there for the evening festivities, but we saved him a piece or two of the cake (especially since it had strawberry frosting... Verity picked it out.  Not my top pick, but still not bad ;-)  But before the cake, Verity opened her presents.  Ethan bought her a couple of things with his own money... so sweet.  Here he is giving her the presents he bought (notice: he used the same wrapping paper we did ;-)


Here she is with several other presents, including a kitchen that my parents bought her, which all the kids LOVE.




After presents we enjoyed some cake.  Happy Birthday, Verity Ruth!  We sure love our little girl!!!


3 comments:

kreationsbykristina said...

Too cute! Gosh,..I can't believe how much older she looks and I love her outfit, just adorable! We love ya little girl! oh yeah, and of course we love all of you guys too! Miss you!

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

Too cute! Love you Verity!

Kate Oberholtzer said...

Happy (belated) B-day, Miss Verity!!!!