Jim and I made some major changes to the way the school room is set up to better reflect the style and season of teaching/learning we are in. I saw a great idea on this website and the picture wanted to make me just pull the books off the shelves! Since we are really trying to encourage the love of learning and the love of reading it was a perfect fit. Thankfully, Jim said he could pull it off! Here he is installing the shelves:So now our school room has bookshelves that allow for front facing books like so:
I LOVE how it turned out! We also moved our big, pink, cushy couch into the school room to allow some space for snuggling up to a good book. So far, it's worked pretty well :-)
So now we're ready to for school to begin! The room is still a work-in-progress, but then again so am I ;-)! Looking forward to a great school year!




1 comment:
Looks great-good job everybody! It is so nice to have a handy hubby to put those touches on things.
Post a Comment