Friday, August 19, 2011

THE Oval Shirt


Wednesday was a historic day (it may be proper English is to say "an historic," but that sounds wrong with an "h" that's clearly a consonant... but I digress ;-).  Wednesday was the first day that Verity wore "The Oval Shirt."  This is not just any Penn State shirt.  This is THE shirt.  It was Ethan's favorite when he was three years old.  I think he wore it one week straight when my mom came to visit (she did laundry often that week so at least it was clean ;-).

Like any frugal family, our clothes get passed down.  My sister called these "handy-downs" when she was little.  And they indeed have been handy as they've been passed...

... from Ethan,

to Micah, 


to Verity.


So the Oval Shirt lives on... just in time for PSU football!  

WE ARE... PENN STATE!

2 comments:

kreationsbykristina said...

Too cute!!!! I am sure Ms. Verity is very excited to be big enough to wear the "Oval Shirt"! Congrats Verity!

Keri said...

Very cute post - I love a good, comfy t-shirt!