Yesterday, we celebrated Verity's 4th birthday! We had a nice day together, went to McDonald's for lunch, and had a family dinner with pink cake for dessert. It wasn't the prettiest cake I've ever made, but it was pink and made with love and that was all that mattered :-)! Here are her brothers eagerly watching her open her presents:
Verity's big present this year was a bicycle. Here she is waiting (we told her to close her eyes while Daddy brought it in from the garage):
Happy 4th Birthday, Miss Verity!
*A note about the title for those who are interested: A couple years ago I learned about your "golden birthday." It's not when you turn 50 as one would think but when you turn the age of your birth date. For example, my birthday is August 25th so my golden birthday was my 25th birthday. Too bad I didn't know about it until a few years after! So since Verity turned 4 on the 4th, we celebrated her "golden" birthday!





3 comments:
I told Savannah yesterday that it was Verity's 4th birthday. She excitedly said "she is 4 like me ow? I am so happy!". Sure wish we could get these 2 cute girl cousins together more often.
Happy Golden Birthday Verity!
Very cute pictures of Verity and her new bike! A very pink birthday!
Aw. Love the photo of her eyes covered :) Looks like fun.
Post a Comment