Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kick Off for "Two for Tuesday"

In an effort to be better about posting, we are starting what I'm calling, "Two for Tuesday," which will hopefully mean we write two blog posts every Tuesday.  While I'm sure we won't be perfect, anything has to be better than what we're doing now!

To kick off the event, I thought this recent picture of two of my boys was appropriate.  Josiah just got his second tooth this last week and Micah just LOST his second tooth.  They even lost/gained teeth in the exact same place!  So I had to get a picture of them together.


Please check back and hopefully we'll have some more posts up soon.  I'll try to let you know when I back-blog a post.  Happy Tuesday! :-)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for new blog post's! :)
Love the picture of those two cute boys. And we loved seeing you all last month!

Kate Oberholtzer said...

Looking forward to whatever you post, friend! :)

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

Very cute pictures of the kids.