
This is a classic boy moment. I had asked Jim to re-pot some plants for me. Well, much to my dismay, he decided to do it on the dining room table (in his defense, he
did put down some newspaper). I came into the room and Ethan's hands are caked with dirt and his face is lit up with smiles. I couldn't get upset about my dirty table anymore, so I did what any mom would have done under the circumstances- I reached for my camera. I told Ethan to say "cheese," but instead he said something more fitting for the situation- DIRT! I just laughed (thank you, Jim, for re-potting my plants. I do appreciate it).
3 comments:
How very cute! And such a boy thing to do!
I love you new blog! Isn't it such a fun, simple way to keep everyone updated? I love updated mine!
Why waste perfectly good newspaper when you can simply brush the excess potting soil back into the bag right off the table top when you're finished?! Then you can use the dish towel from the sink to wipe off the table, right? That's what I would've done... and that's why Julie doesn't ask me to do this.
Way to go Jim!
Amber, we loved your blog. Thanks so much for thinking of us. We really enjoyed seeing the pics of Ethan and Jim. How big Ethan has grown - cutier than ever!!! It was so neat that you sent this today, for the SG is suppose to call us tonight and hearing from you guys makes it complete!!!
We are praying for you,
Susan Meyers
Post a Comment