Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who says screwdrivers and 3-year-olds don't mix?

No, we have not lost our minds. Yes, we did give our three-year old an actual screwdriver to use. We were painting both Ethan's room and Micah's room, and Ethan was anxious to help so we let him take off and put on all of the switchplates. He has an aptitude for anything mechanical and, as this picture shows, is fully capable to handle a screwdriver. I was a little nervous when he was doing the switchplates for the outlets, but he did just fine. Way to go, Ethan!

3 comments:

Jim Kolmus said...

Another fun note: Ethan made sure that the slot in the screw was perfectly vertical before moving on to the next outlet. I love our little guy!!!

Michelle said...

How totally funny and cute!

And that is too funny about him having the screw perfectly vertical, he must get it from his Uncle Josh, he is the same way! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to serve your Mommy and Daddy Ethan! And you did it sounds like you did it so well and full of JOY! Great Job! I love the picture!