Friday, July 20, 2007

A New Job!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my hubby landed a new job! While I am so proud of him, I am even more thankful to the Lord for providing this position. God is the One who has orchestrated every detail from the beginning of the job search process until now. When we first started looking for Jim's next position, there weren't a whole lot of options with GE in the area. Wouldn't you know that the day after we started to look that this position opened. The Lord is so faithful to provide what we need and so gracious to bless beyond what we deserve!

Jim will start his new position on August 6th. He will have a pretty hefty commute, but he shouldn't have to travel nearly as much as he has had to this year. We are really excited that we get to stay in the area a little longer to be close to Jim's family and to really get plugged into our local church. Way to go, Jim, and thank You, Lord!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH and PRAISE GOD for his kindness! We are all celebrating Jim's new job! We will be praying for the transition that is fast approaching!
And Great job on the blog, Amber! I look forward to hearing all the fun family moments from the Kolmuses!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Jim on the new job! What a blessing! I am so happy for you guys.

Becky said...

Congrats on the new job. Where is it? I know you said a commute...

And who might Micah be? Is there news that I am behind on? :)

Thanks for the link! I look forward to keep up :)

Jim Kolmus said...

Just for the gritty details:
The position is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (fancy language for Process Improvement). It is right at the intersection of Routes 422 and 202 in King of Prussia. So, it's 40 minutes from home when there is no traffic, but there definitely will be traffic!! The company is GE Trailer Fleet Management (http://www.tiptrailers.com/)