Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sweet Times


The other day I was able to take this picture of Amber reading to the boys. Usually Ethan and I just come in to say 'goodnight' to Micah before he heads to bed. But, Amber's been reading to Micah every now and then, and Ethan wants to be a part of it. So, it's neat to see them together. Thanks Sweetie for bringing the family together like this!

And, since the camera was out, Ethan of course wanted to take a picture. So, he took this picture of Amber and Micah. It's not a bad picture!


2 comments:

Grandma Noni Oranges said...

It is never too soon to read to your children. Amber and Kris would beg me to read to them so much in the afternoon that I would fall asleep.

Michelle said...

Very cute!

Side note: I have always thought that Amber looks just like her Mom and Kristina like her Dad. But in these pic's Amber looks so much like her Dad and sister to me!